14+1 Channel Voltage Buffers for TFT LCD
• Wide supply voltage range 6.5V ~ 18V
• Rail-to-rail output swing (The highest two stage & lowest two stage)
• High slew rate 1V/µs • GBWP 1 MHz • 2 MHz -3dB Bandwidth
• Large Vcom Drive Current: ±100mA(Max)
• Ultra-small Package TQFP-48
The EC5575 is a 14+1 channel voltage buffers that buffers reference voltage for
gamma correction in a thin film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT LCD).
This device incorporating a Vcom amplifier circuits, four rail to rail buffer
amplifier circuits (the highest two stage and lowest two stage) and 10 buffer amplifiers circuits.
The EC5575 is available in a space saving 48-pin TQFP package, and the operating temperature
is from –20°C to +85°C.