BI-DIRECTIONAL DC MOTOR DRIVER
The KA3082 is a monolithic integrated circuit designed for
driving bi-directional DC motor with braking and speed
control, and it is suitable for the loading motor driver of
VCR, CDP, and TOY systems. The speed control can be
achieved by adjusting the external voltage of the speed
And it has two pins of logic inputs for controlling the
direction as forward, reverse and braking.
• Built-in brake function for stable brake characteristics.
• Built-in element to absorb a dash current derived from
changing motor direction and braking motor drive.
• Motor speed control by an external voltage.
• Stable motor direction change.
• Interfaces with CMOS devices.
• Built-in the thermal shut down circuit (165°C).
• Low standby current. (6.5mA)